Alternative Investments

WeWork investment opportunity

WeWork Logo


WeWork India is the leading space-as-a-service platform offering flexible workspace solutions, headquartered in Bengaluru.

Minimum Investment:


Issue Size

5 Cr




49 months



Investment Description

Invest in the success story of India's biggest co-working company: WeWork India. WeWork requires fitouts and furniture whenever they open up a new WeWork center. Through this opportunity, you can buy and rent out the fitouts to WeWork India for a tenure of 49 months.

WeWork India will pay a monthly rental till the end of the tenure which will be distributed to the investors. Ownership of the furniture will be given to WeWork India once the tenure is over.

About WeWork

  • Led by Karan Virwani (CEO) since 2017. Has expanded WeWork’s portfolio to more than 70,000 seats.
  • WeWork Global entered India through a joint venture with Embassy Group in July 2017.
  • Backed By Embassy Group India's largest integrated real estate developer for the last 3 decades.
  • Real Estate Portfolio of 5.5 Mn Sq. ft. across 6 Major cities.
  • Occupancy Rate of 80% across all assets.

Company Portfolio



Present in

6 cities








> 80%


5.5 Million+ sq. ft.

Why you should invest

Strong Financials

Raised $100Mn from WeWork Global in 2021. Raised an additional round of $67Mn in December 2022, from leading private equity firm Baring Private Equity.

Revenue Growth

Revenue generated in FY23 is ₹1,353 crore, 70% increase from FY22.

Rising Demand

Large enterprises occupy over 65% of the spaces and the remaining 35% comprises startups and SME.


Generating profit to expand business and sustain the growth. Estimated profit (EBITDA) of 247Cr in FY23.

Strong margins

WeWork India's run-rate monthly EBITDA stands at 20%.

Company Financials

WeWork India has shown strong financial performance in F.Y. 23. They have shown a growth of 70% in revenue from F.Y. 22.


F.Y. 23

₹1,353 Cr

Profit (EBITDA)

F.Y. 23

₹247 Cr

Financial Model

Total Investment

Year 1
Year 2
Year 3
Year 4
Total Earnings

- ₹2,50,000


- ₹5,00,000


- ₹10,00,000


- ₹15,00,000


Downloadable Resources

WeWork India's Investors

WeWork Logo

WeWork Global entity

BPEA Eqt Logo

$22 Bn private equity firm

Embassy Group Logo

India's first REIT of $4 Bn

Compared to other alternatives

Higher returns than FD

Fixed and monthly passive income

Lower risk than other opportunities

Frequently Asked Questions